"Ensuring the educational rights of the tribal children at Kolathur"
The overall project goal is to ensure Safe Sanitary Sustainability at SSSS Training Centre.
- The project will use effective for the successful implementation of the project.
- Setting up TWO transit schools / Non-formal education centers.
- Selection and appointment of project coordinator and teachers.
- Student mobilization and admission to transit schools.
- Conducting special classes for the school drop outs in the target villages.
- Conducting school enrollment campaign.
- Staff/Teachers orientation Training.
- Workshop on creative teaching methods.
- Distribution of Education Materials to the children.
- Set up 2 Learning Library
- Formation of Local Monitoring Committee.
- Conducting parent teachers meeting.
- Conducting Free Health and Medical campus.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Staff Review meeting.
Expected outcome and usefulness of the Project:
- 70 Tribal children will get opportunity to study.
- About 80% of the children would be enrolled in the schools.
- About 25% of the girl children would be enrolled in the schools.
- About 20% of the tribal girls will complete school education up to 10th standard, 10% will complete higher secondary course and 5% will complete under graduation. (long term goal)
- The government will open schools and provide the basic facilities in the near future following special action programmes of the tribals under this project.